More Details on July Stamping Class Projects

Today I am sharing more details from my July stamping class.  Below are more detailed photos and descriptions of the projects.


Card and Envelope in one..  made this using the envelope punch board.  Cut DSP sheet 8 x 8 and punch and score at 3 1/8 on all 4 sides.  Inside card:  Cut Crisp Cantaloupe piece 3 3/4 x 3 3/4 and cut the white layer 3 1/2 x 3 1/2.  The belly band is 2 x 7 3/4.



Gift Bag with matching gift card.  I used the In-Color Paper Pack - Pistachio Pudding.  Cut DSP 8 1/2 x 11 piece and score at 2, 3 1/4, 7 1/4 and 8 1/2 on the long side.  On the short side score at 6 1/2 and 7 3/4.  Cut up as shown in the diagram below.


I cut up 1/2" from the score line so I have those little tabs to fold in.

Coaster Calendar for September and October.

I love the way this card turned out... simple and elegant.  I used Pool Party ink and card stock with the Stampin' Up! stamp sets Flower Shop and Petite Petals.







No comments:

Post a Comment

HELLO with Perennial Lavender Designer Series Paper

I am very excited that the  Perennial Lavender Designer Series Paper is being carried over into the NEW Stampin' Up! Annual Catalog. Th...