Organizing Stampin' Up! Clear Blocks

I'm always looking for new ways to organize and manage my stamping supplies and today I am sharing a new idea for organizing your Stampin' Up! Clear Blocks.

I used to keep my blocks in a Stampin' Up! blue tin on my desk, but the tin has a lid and it was a little cumbersome getting the blocks in and out.  I am usually switching from a big block to a small one and if I kept the tin open, it covered my punches on the wall.  It was not working to my liking.


So I came up with a new, more efficient way to keep the blocks handy.  I found this great desk organizers at Staples and it's perfect.  I have duplicate block sizes and this tray holds all 18 blocks. The best part is it takes up less room on my craft table.  Love it!

Mesh tray measures 2 1/2" H x 9 1/2" W x 7 1/2" D with 6 compartments


Black Wire Mesh Deep Draw Organizaer from Staples (with smaller removable insert tray)


2 comments:

  1. What a perfect, accessible holder and it would travel well too. t
    Thanks for this tip! You have so many great things on your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Congratulations with Stampin' Up! Stippled Roses Stamp Set

I am very excited that the Stippled Roses Stamp Set will be available in the new Annual Catalog.  I love the sketch design on this rose whi...